Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 205

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a good morning so far. I'm happily taking time out this morning to knit, which I haven't done in a really long time. It's great to be excited about knitting again. I was going through a slow period of time, and I think it's because of summer. It's been so hot here, I haven't wanted to knit. Now I have a few projects I'm dying to cast on and one I love right now that I'm knitting.





Remember me posting the two skeins of yarn last week for a Jolly Roger Shawl? Here it is so far! I'm in SERIOUS love with it. I'm striping every 8 & 9th row. Then I'll do the skull border in the orange and hopefully have enough gray to weigh the bottom down with a few rows. I'm using Candy Skein Savory fingering in Oyster and Pumpkin Spice. I soooo want Fall to be here!

That's it for me today. I hope you all have a great rest of your week.





5 comments:

  1. Hello Tami,
    The circles you are knitting look very pretty, I like your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the colours, its great after a lul in knitting to all of a sudden feel inspired to create again! I have gone through something similar myself recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a quilter and sometimes knitter! I've been knitting lately to help out our cousins who raise alpacas. I like to keep my hands busy in the evenings, and knitting really helps. Lovely colour combination!

    ReplyDelete