Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 200

Happy Work in Progress Wednesday 200!!!! WOW! That's a LOT of years doing this. HA! Thanks to everyone who stuck by me through some spotty posting times and who still visits weekly.

I have a few new projects to show you and one I'm super excited about. I posted a sneak peek of the upcoming July '14 colorway, Deviled Egg on Instagram so I thought I would share it here as it also has to do with one of my new projects.


The yarn is available in the Monthly Colorway section of candyskein.com in the 3 month pack which starts shipping tomorow. If you'd like to buy single skeins, that will be available on Friday when I post full skein pictures.




I started ANOTHER Sockhead with the yarn, as I knew people would want to see it knit up. Isn't it amazing? It's spiral striping! I'm so in love with it, though already said I would be giving the hat when done, so I'm hoping to have enough yarn left over for ankle socks for me!




This is going to be Escalator Socks and I'm knitting them in Candy Skein Yummy fingering in Midnight Mousse. These are for my stepdad. Mom, please don't show him this picture or any in progress pictures! (Yes my mom reads my blog. LOL) I'm hoping to have them done by his birthday, but since that's right around the corner (August 3rd) and I have a few projects I have to finish for work, I always have Christmas to fall back on. We'll see how fast I can knit big guy socks. HA!


That's it for me today. I hope you have a great rest of your week!


3 comments: