Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday 181

 Hi everyone! I hope your week is going like you want it to. Since I last "talked" to you last week, I have been knitting crazy. Funny enough, it's not exactly from what you'd think.



You see, I'm addicted to my new project that I started last week, the Sock Yarn Blanket. Insane, right? I started this last Wednesday night, so it hasn't even been a week. Not only have I made these squares you see, I have also made two more not pictured, as I made them after I took this (and I wove in the ends).






I can't remember if I've shared this hat yet, but it's the From Norway with Love. I've been wanting to knit this hat since I started knitting and never got around to it. I've had this yarn in my stash for several years, when I bought it on vacation in northern California. It's Blue Sky Sport 100% alpaca. So far this is a very fun knit.

That's it for me today. I hope you all have a great rest of your week.



For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! That blanket is going to be awesome! (And finished quickly, by the looks of it!)

    As always, thanks so much for hosting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that yarn sock patchwork is looking fab already - I tried to knit a patchwork baby blanket before but I ended up with very mismatched "squares"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the small squares made of sock yarn, it will be a beautiful blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep saving up sock yarn remnants to do the same type of blanket. Or maybe the Beekeeper's Quilt blanket. One of the two. Yours looks great, and I love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that sock yarn project looks like fun! Love the hearts on the hat! :)

    ReplyDelete