Friday, February 28, 2014

FO Friday 172

Hi everyone! I hope your week was great. I was super busy after coming back from Stitches. In the last 48 hours, I dyed over 100 skeins of yarn, almost knit the whole body of my Owl sweater (I have an inch and a half left to go!), shipped out many orders and am preparing for March's subscription shipments. Phew! Pretty crazy.

Due to the craziness, I don't have an FO, but I HOPE to have one next week. This weekend we plan to do nothing, which sounds so amazing I can't even explain to you. A big storm is supposed to hit So Cal today, and rain through Monday which is amazing since we haven't had much, if any, rain since November. We've had huge drought warnings. I'll happily sit home, knit, watch hockey, movies and read. Sounds prefect, right?

I hope you have a great weekend! I'll hopefully get to my Stitches blog post this weekend and later today I'll be posting the March colorway, Sweet Clover Candy!

Share Your FOs!



6 comments:

  1. Hope you will have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your rainy days. We've not had a day without rain in months so I'll be glad if you can send your sunshine our way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice weekend plans - mine are similar! (We are getting your storm in AZ this weekend but not quite as strong.) Looking forward to a cozy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE busy! Thanks for hosting.
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/02/cath-kidstongreengate-inspired-bakeware.html

    ReplyDelete