Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday 153

Hi everyone. I hope you've had a good week so far and had a nice weekend. It's been a pretty crazy week for me since I last talked with you. I hurt my arm (pulled a muscle or something in it while working), have worked every day the past week (the week days working 14+ hour days) and then came down with the flu on Saturday night. Fun, right? Not so much. Luckily, I was able to rest my arm a little on Saturday and the flu seems to be almost gone. I'm just more tired than anything.

Unfortunately, I haven't touched a single craft since my last Wednesday post, as I just have no time. I even WANT to, but alas, it won't happen for awhile. Instead, I'm spending my time with all of this...



What is all of that you ask? Why it's NINE HUNDRED skeins of yarn....let that sink in. NINE HUNDRED, and that's not all of it! ::headdesk:: I won't be able to share much more than this until a few months from now, but I'll be sure to when I can. Just think of this picture when I don't have a WIPW or FO Friday to share for the next few weeks. ;)

That's it for me today. I hope you have a great rest of the week and I"ll see you back here Friday.

For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!

18 comments:

  1. I thought it was cement!!! Can't wait to see what happens to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ! -- *Just* 900?? -- I'll see your "Skeins" and raise THAT many "BALLS"!! [no lie!]
    :-D

    BTW, get your arm checked out. I over-torqued mine a year ago and it's still a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is quite a stash, intrigued as to what it will be used for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling better but do get your arm checked out. These things have long shadows if you ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I thought you want to remodel your kitchen. :-) Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL you are going to be soooo busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get better and back to full health soon!! Wow that is a lot of yarn!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your feeling better real soon. I can't wait to see what you so with all those skeins.
    willow4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats allot of yarn...sending good health your way.

    With All That I Am
    Carrie
    The Handmade Homeaker

    ReplyDelete
  10. i also thought it was cement:) That is a ton of yarn! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a lot of yarn. But it takes up less space than my stash...which makes me wonder how much is really in my stash (my stash page on Rav isn't even close, I know that). . Hmmm........I don't want to count!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that ammount of yarn is amazing - especially when I think about that you are going to work on each skein...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got my curiosity up now! Sorry about your arm and hoping you're getting lots of overtime pay! And the flu too? Yuch! I'm tired and have no excuses really...I'm just old! LOL! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had to look closer at your photo! Wow, that's a lot of yarn! Can't wait to see what you do to it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That is a lot of yarn!!! I just got my gorgeous skeins from you and love the green apple!! I also just linked (I hope I did it right) to the WIPW and FO Friday!

    ReplyDelete