Friday, June 14, 2013

FO Friday 142

Hi everyone! Happy Friday and weekend! I hope you all had a great week. I had a very busy one as I mentioned on Wednesday. I'm definitely ready for the weekend. I wanted to thank all of you for all the encouragement you send my way regarding my talk for the Knitting Guild. It really helped me calm down about it a little bit. :)

I don't have a finished project today unfortunately, but I can't wait to see all of yours! I do try and visit a lot of the blogs that post for WIPW and FOF when I have time, even if I don't get a chance to comment. The projects are so inspiring!

Have a great weekend and I'll see you all next week!

PS. Totally off topic but I've been receiving a ton of spam comments lately on the blog. Does anyone know how to make that stop!? It's driving me crazy.

Share your FOs!

2 comments:

  1. No about the spam except you can delete them and you could turn on word verification. I'm pretty tuckered out tonight so I'll probably visit back tomorrow. Thanks for doing this as I have no one to show my few and futile accomplishments to! LOL! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spam is so annoying. I really don't like word verification, so after a couple weeks post comments go to moderation so I can just delete them. If they keep showing up on one post specifically, I shut down comments for that one. Hope that helps a bit

    ReplyDelete